Every home owner loves a clean and spotless house that they can feel comfortable in. A robot vacuum cleaner is quite small but really powerful as compared to other vacuum cleaners. It is more efficient and more people are currently opting for it. The vacuum cleaner can be programmed to clean when you are occupied with something else. Buying a robot vacuum cleaner saves you so much time as you can run your errands without having to spare time to clean.
Additionally, it is advantageous to individuals who experience mobility difficulties. It would be quite hectic to clean every nook and cranny if you are a senior or have any physical disability. Housekeeping might be an expensive option for most people and that is when this specific vacuum cleaner comes in handy as it is a one-time cost. The features are totally advanced and upgraded allowing you to get a better clean. Home owners however, experience a difficult time when deciding the most suitable robot vacuum cleaner as there are a lot of equipment in the market.
So you are looking for a robot vacuum, but aren’t quite sure yet which model is best for you? This site will help you make your decision, no matter whether your budget is big or small.
What Features To Look For In A Robot Vacuum
Must have features for your potential vacuum cleaner
· Remote control– The best and most upgraded models come with remote control. This helps you change settings and control the cleaner with much ease.
· Charging– Fortunately, all of the tested and approved models have this feature. The vacuum cleaner automatically finds its path back to the charger and docks itself whenever battery is running low.
· Stair detection– It would be rather hectic for you to have to move the vacuum every time it gets to a flight of stairs or a ledge. The feature aids the robot vacuum cleaner to detect a large step or flight of stairs. It then backs off to prevent damage.
· Programming– This helps you decide the specific times you want the robot to clean. It can be different times in a day or different days in a week.
· Noise control– All standard models should be quiet. However, some models might produce a sharp sound and this is best if it works when you are away. If not, look for one that is quiet as it cleans.
· Virtual wall– Most people wonder how they will prevent the robot vacuum from getting into specific room or go outdoors in the scenario of open doors. This feature allows you to create barriers, which are of course invisible, which will prevent the cleaner form accessing specific areas.
How to select the best robot vacuum cleaner
This technology has become very popular and as in every upgrade, you have to know how to select the best equipment to suit your needs. After deciding that you need a robot cleaner, you have to consider the factors that will affect which model to settle for.
First and foremost, take a look down and note what covers your floor. Except for a shag carpet, this type of vacuum cleaner would work efficiently. If your carpet is fluffy or medium pile, try getting a vacuum with high suction power, usually measured in Watts. This makes sure that all the dirt is gotten rid of. Nearly, all models can handle low pile carpets so this should not be much of a worry. For a hard floor, the best model is the one with a mopping feature. The cleaning wipe would ensure no dust is left on your floor.
Next, check whatever is in the targeted room or rooms. Navigation of the robot is vital in determining how much of a good clean you will get. Opt for mid-range models if the room is small and has little furniture in it. High-end models are best for large rooms or when a lot of cleaning space is presented. They do a full 3600 scan and keep track of any obstacles.
When it comes to cost and budget, the issue is not much of a problem. This is because you can get the vacuum for as low as one hundred and fifty dollars. The robot vacuum cleaning technology has improved over the past twenty years and be assured it will keep improving. It fulfills the dream of every busy or tired home owner to get a good clean while resting or doing something else. They are quite easy to use and always check the manual whenever you find yourself in a pickle.